Broccoli & Feta Omelet with Toast
Broccoli and feta omelet with toast
This easy breakfast recipe, which takes just 15 minutes start to finish.
The broccoli provides filling fiber (just 30 calories per serving), while the protein-loaded eggs curb appetite and will help stave off those late-morning cravings.
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 slices rye bread, toasted
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add broccoli, and cook 3 minutes.
- Combine egg, feta, and dill in a small bowl. Add egg mixture to pan. Cook 3 to 4 minutes; flip omelet and cook 2 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with toast.
Prep Time:5 minutes
- Cook Time:10 minutes
- Yield:1 serving (1 omelet and 2 pieces toast)
|Calories per serving:||390|
|Fat per serving:||19g|
|Saturated fat per serving:||6g|
|Monounsaturated fat per serving:||5g|
|Polyunsaturated fat per serving:||2g|
|Protein per serving:||23g|
|Carbohydrate per serving:||35g|
|Fiber per serving:||6g|
|Cholesterol per serving:||440mg|
|Sodium per serving:||550mg|
|Rs per serving:||1.8g|