Healthy foods to make your hair grown?
- Salmon. This fish is loaded with the strong hair supporters like vitamin D and protein, and it also contains omega-3 fatty acids that promote hair growth by keeping your scalp healthy. …
- Yellow peppers:Yellow bell peppers have nearly five and a half times more vitamin C than oranges. This is very good news for your locks—vitamin C is an antioxidant that strengthens the hair shaft and hair follicles, as well as prevents breakage.
- Oysters: Zinc deficiency has been known to cause hair loss and poor scalp conditions, and oysters are loaded with zinc.
- Eggs: Eggs are an excellent source of those aforementioned omega-3s, and they are also contain biotin
- Sunflower seeds :Just a few little seeds can supply you with an abundance of vitamin E, which will enhance blood flow to the scalp and promote faster hair growth.
- Sweet potatoes: Sweet potatoes are loaded with beta carotene, the precursor for vitamin A that not only promotes a healthy scalp but effectively promotes hair growth.
- Avocados: Due to their high concentration of essential fatty acids naturally found in skin cells, avocados help grow the hair as well as clear the skin, and purify it.
- Almonds : These nuts will make your hair grow faster and thicker due to their high biotin content.