Yes myth is you can loose up to 15 lbs in 2 weeks, this is the Egg Diet.
So for 14 days your main Meals would involve eggs. And healthy supplements around the main course.
- 14-Day Egg Diet: So if you follow this version that I’am using :
- you’ll consume three meals each day. Snacks and drinks with calories are not allowed.
Citrus fruit is sometimes allowed. This diet is sometimes called the “Boiled Egg Diet” and requires that you eat your eggs hard-boiled, No poached, scrambled, or fried because that will defeat the purpose.
FOODS YOU CAN EAT IN THE DIET:
Other lean proteins, such as poultry and fish
Fruit, such as grapefruit and berries
Leafy green vegetables, such as spinach and kale
Non-starchy vegetables, such as broccoli, mushrooms, and peppers
Zero-calorie beverages, such as water, black coffee, and unsweetened tea
FOODS YOU CAN’T CONSUME
Refined carbohydrates, like bread and pasta
Milk, juice, and other caloric beverages
Note that there isn’t a special timing a day you have to eat your meals, however you are limited to only 3 meals a day! NO SNACKS
- Keep hard-boiled eggs in the refrigerator to grab on the go. You can also chop the eggs and add them to your salad at lunchtime, or make an egg salad for dinner.
The following nutrient-dense foods are recommended as part of a healthy diet:
- Vegetables and dark, leafy greens (kale, spinach, broccoli, Swiss chard, green beans)
- Fruits (apples, berries, melon)
- Grains (quinoa, brown rice, oats)
- Lean meats (chicken breast, fish, turkey breast)
- Beans and legumes (all beans, lentils, peas)
- Nuts and seeds (walnuts, almonds, sunflower seeds)
- Dairy (reduced fat milk, cheese, yogurt)
- Oils (olive oil, avocado oil)